Monday, August 30, 2010

Bahagia

Who wouldnt ask for happiness? If not, you must be out of your mind then. Crazy punya orang. :P


Perigi cari timba? BIG CORRECTION! I'm NOT DESPERATE. I'm 19, YOUNG, and I have a long way ahead, in search for love (In God's will). For the right one of course, so called 'True Love', HAHAHA ^^. Puppy-love? Dah tak ada makna, semua dah makin dewasa, sendiri fikir lah. =)





Okay so here's the 'story'.

The first moment I saw you, my heart starts pounding. Beating to the love song. Eager, wanting to know more about you. Well knowing your name is enough though. For a start?

You're different in a way. And from the way I see it, you're one in a million. Reasons? Having a crush which I, myself can't explain why. I marked you as my guidance, besides God and family around, not forgetting friends. Before this pun dah 'mati pucuk'. Yelah, perspective towards them semua sama je. Come and go, HAHAHAHA.


I don't know why I looked up to you. Bangga gila even though I don't clearly know much about you. I don't even have the chance to pun. *SIGHS* =.='





And that day when I said that I'm leaving, you told me to stay, and you've said that you'll suppoort me. Words of comfort. More than words, or, just words? Meaningless to you, but meaningful enough for me. Tak kisahlah apa, but I'm so over the top. Terujanya tak terkata, walaupun from a person whom I called f.r.i.e.n.d. But what can I do, I have to, parents comes first, for what's best, and berkat, kan? And I was so down, letting go one of my dreams, to become an engineer, and letting go of the chance to get to know you better, and of course to be with you, f.r.i.e.n.d. :')

Regardless of my feelings, okay tak confess pun, but I know more or less, you're still in love with that girl. She's so damn lucky I tell you. Kenapa kau bodoh lepaskan kumbang se-perfect itu? Hihi.

So whatever we're tied off of, let's put an end to it, to something which doesn't even exists in the first place. I don't go for other people's relationships. It's best for me to know from the beginning. Loving you from afar, that's more than enough, for now. And my feelings for you, I don't want it to ever end, cause somehow this one-way-feeling comforts me. But, let time decides. God knows what's best. Thank you for the 'nikmat sementara', f.r.i.e.n.d. :)





I'm tired of chasing butterflies, in search of my own happiness. It's not that I'm not happy, I am happy, but yes, sometimes empty, extra-blurr. In fact, logically, I shouldn't be, I have God, my family, and those crazy friends of mine. Love you all to bits! :)





P/s: Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, and your heart starts to wonder where on this Earth I could be, thinking maybe you'll come back to the place that we'd meet, and you see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. So i'm not moving. :)

love,
hny