Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hey you, stay in my life. =)






I'm a loner, I'm a solo fighter. And I'm loving every second of it.




Hey Mr., I'll wait for you. So stay put, hold on, don't go.

I want you, only you.

Whatever it takes, trust me, have faith in me, my heart belongs to you.

Forever and always.





Get tangled up in me, lets fall in l.o.v.e.

You're something which I don't wanna lose.

And I know where I want this to go.

So, can I keep you, like forever?






Knowing that you're just too good to be true, waiting for you, is like 'waiting for the rain to fall in a drought'.

And even knowing that it will never happen, but I still have that little bit of hope, wanting you.

Not only for now, but forever, to eternity! :)




Love to the power of infinity, and beyond! :)






P/s: Love when you're ready, not when you're lonely.

love,
hny