Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Give up, Let go, and Get over it. :')

For the ending of my first begin
And for the rare and unexpected friend
For the way you're something that I never choose
But at the same time something I don't wanna lose
And never wanna be without ever again
You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here I had no idea
You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear I need you here always
***
***
***
Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this
You fall and you crawl and you break
And you take what you get, and you turn it into
Honestly, you promised me
I'm never gonna find you fake it
No no no
***
***
***
You seem like the type
To love em and leave em
And disappear right after the song
So give me the night chance
To show you, hold love you
Don't leave me out here dancin hangin alone
You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time
I'm not tryin to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one
***
***
***
If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start
Baby from the start
I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
YEAH, PEOPLE ALWAYS LEAVE.
:')

*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending



Life is too short to wake up the next day with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right, forget about those who don't.

Believe, that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it.
And if it changes your life, let it.

P/s: Don't come into my life if you intend to leave me, because I won't. =')